Saturday, October 31, 2009

Week 7, days 4 and 5

Thursday was low-key. The knee felt good all day. I hit the gym and did 25 mins of cardio, including 5 minutes of high-intensity stuff that got my heart rate to 194bpm. It's been a while! The knee did feel a bit more painful after the intense cardio, so I think I ought to tone it down a bit.

Thursday did stretches before leaving work, after the bike.

Friday, hit the gym before leaving work. 25 min moderate intensity cardio (150-160bpm hr) on the stationary bike. Did all my strength exercises, including 5-lb SLRs on both legs. The left leg is not used to doing 5lb SLRs, so it's good I'm starting now, as it will take a bit to catch up with the right leg. Did balancing and step-us. Also calf raises. Pretty much everything I do at the PT except for the leg press. Stretched and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment