Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 4, day 6

Knee is acting up. Didn't take any ibuprofen before bed and had a hard time sleeping with the aching knee. There seems to be some inflammation around the hamstring incision site and the top/medial arthroscopic incision site.

Went to a wedding today (no dancing!) and had the brace on under the suit. I don't know if it was twisted underneath, but the knee became pretty uncomfortable over time (sitting at a table with my knee flexed at 90 deg). I got home and couldn't wait to get the brace off and have the knee "relax."

I popped two ibuprofens (200mg each), did ROM exercises and stretches, then iced the knee for half an hour. I'm hoping it'll feel better.

The plan is to do another set of ROM before bed (with gentle heel slides), ice again and take it easy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment