Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 7, days 6 and 7

The weekend was good. I did my stretches, but skipped the cardio, since I don't have a stationary bike I can use over the weekends (my roommate's bike is a reclining bike, not upright, and it is a hassle to use). I need to get a gym membership to do stuff on the weekends.

The knee felt good over the weekend. Still some aches and a throb of pain here and there, but pretty calm overall. Ibuprofen takes care of it all. The swelling seems to have gone down more right around the patella, with the most visible swelling just below the knee, above the hamstring graft site.

I went to two parties on Fri and Sat, mostly standing around and not a lot of sitting. I managed OK and the knee didn't act up too much. I have now developed a more pronounced click on certain knee movements and motions. Not so much during the walk, but more during a knee flex after some walking.

The muscle soreness from my first upperbody workout on Tuesday has finally faded over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment