Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 9, days 4-7

Did some very intense elliptical Thursday, then all my scheduled PT strength exercises on Friday.

I have full flexion! Or at least 99% there. Wicked awesome!

Over the weekend, I skipped stretches both days. Boo on me. However, what's worse, is that I pulled my hamstring a total of 3 times, Saturday and Sunday. Damn. The last incident was just Sunday night, just as it began feeling better.

I hope that all this hamstring abuse won't delay my hamstring strength gains, though I think it probably will.

Having the hamstring be pulled was part of the excuse for skipping stretches on both days. I still could've done the calf stretches, but instead I wrote the whole thing off.

Well, let's see what the physical therapist says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment