Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 3, day 2

Slept poorly!

I think the knee got inflamed from all the exercises and the walking. Even though I iced it before bed, I woke up in the middle of the night with the knee aching and not feeling comfortable. It felt warmer than the other knee (inflammation) and I couldn't get in a comfortable position to fall asleep. I popped an ibuprofen. Not sure if that helped, because I only feel asleep some 2 hours later.

Hope this won't happen again tonight.

On the bright side, showered standing up like a normal person!

Needing to use only one crutch is a big boon, as it frees a hand to carry stuff. This is essential (coffee and water at work, stuff at home).

Night update:

Did all the exercises, once after work and range-of-motion exercises 2nd time before bed. Prone hangs with a 2.5 lbs ankle weight at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment