Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 1, day 2: Evening

Spending my 8th hour in the CPM and the ice machine. Family came over to visit from 11am until 6:30. Stuffed with delicious food.

The surgeon called to follow up. I gave him a rundown of everything I've been doing. He said that the CPM is just to keep the knee moving and doesn't really need to go past 90 degrees. So the script is to ice, CPM and quad until I see the doctor in about 10 days.

Restocked on ice and threw some water bottles in the freezer. Looking to keep the icing to the max and keeping the CPM going.

So, life on the couch, with the laptop. I'm definitely going to need to work from home next week, maybe even start earlier than I planned, since the boredom is probably going to get the best of me.

On the bright side, I have several friends dropping by for lunch and dinner over the next 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment