Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 2, day 7: Evening

Last day of CPM. Got about good 4 hours in it today.

Exercises:

2x knee straightening, going to try to get one more set in before bed (like I did last night).
Some quad sets, maybe 10-15 reps, but they just don't feel strong.

I've been more or less dropping the ball on the quad sets. I hope that the PT will check my form and give me specific instructions (how many sets and reps per day). That will make it easier to follow.

So, first day of PT tomorrow, looking forward to it! Also re-learning how to walk starts tomorrow.

Night update: did one more knee straightening set, then did about 5 mins worth of prone hangs. Damn those hurt too. Couldn't do a whole 5 min hang in one go, and this is without any weight on the ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment